Fishfest Concert Ticket Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
1. The “Fishfest Concert Ticket Giveaway Contest” (“Contest”) is open to any individual eighteen (18) years-of-age or older in the KFSH-FM listening area. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of New Inspiration Broadcasting Company, Inc., licensee of KFSH-FM (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be twenty (20) Prize winners. Each winner will be the designated caller to call (866) 347-4959 when instructed by the on-air announcer. One (1) winner will be selected between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. and one (1) winner will be selected between 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. daily between March 31, 2014 – April 4, 2014, and April 7, 2014 – April 11, 2014. The winners will be notified at the time of calling in that they are the winner. Winners will have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The Prize will be awarded by June 21, 2014 after all required proof and documentation is received. The Prize winner has until June 21, 2014 to redeem the Prize. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries.
3. There are twenty (20) Prizes: four (4) tickets to Fishfest Concert on Saturday, June 21, 2014 at The Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, CA (“Prize”), with an approximate retail value of $100.00. All other expenses, including transportation to the concert and parking, are the responsibility of the winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. An individual may only win a prize once every thirty days and an individual may only win a prize with a value greater than $100.00 or more once every 90 days. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
5. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to email@example.com or look for the winner's name posted on Radio Station web site, once the names have become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.