|To purchase please contact Diona 714-796-4450
Please have your credit card ready to pay the FULL, half-off tuition on February 25, 2014.
Tuition voucher will be refunded if student is not accepted after application is submitted.
Grace Lutheran School
Address: 5172 McFadden Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Grades offered: Junior K -5th & 6th-7th
Tuition's Available: 3
Mission Statement: We Teach to the Whole Child.
About us: Grace Lutheran School is a fully accredited Transitional Kindergarten Through eighth grade program. As well as a State Licensed Christian Pre-School.
• Christ-centered learning environment, with Biblical principles taught on a daily basis with weekly chapel
• Small class sizes (max 24 grades K-5, 27 grades 6-8)
• Credentialed instructors teaching CA standards based instructional program
• Full-time teacher's assistant in grades Jr-K & Kindergarten
• Excellent before and after school care
• Special instruction Jr. K - 8th grade from expert instructors in art, mind music and math, physical education, and spanish
• School library program
• After school sports program (grades 4-8)
• School band program (grades 3-8)
• Full time credentialed special education instructor, part time speech specialist, and occupational therapist
| TUITION COSTS
Tuition's Available: 3
*This does not include Application Fee $150.00 or Curriculum Fee $300.00
Each tuition voucher is valid for the tuition cost for attendance at the specified school for the 2014-2015 Fall through Spring academic year (not including summer school). All other costs of attending the school, including books and supplies, uniforms, and fees to participate in sports or events, are not covered by the voucher and are the responsibility of the student and his or her parent or guardian. Only one voucher per school may be purchased or used by a household or family. Each voucher may only be used by a new student not enrolled or in the enrollment process at the specified school prior to February 25, 2014. Purchase of a voucher does not guarantee admittance for a student to the specified school, and the student must meet all school admission, attendance, and conduct requirements to enroll and attend throughout the school year. The voucher is not transferable, and may be used only by a family or household member of the purchaser. The voucher is not returnable or redeemable for cash, except if a school confirms to KFSH that a prospective student with a voucher completed all application requirements but was not admitted to the school, in which case upon request by the voucher purchaser KFSH will refund the cost paid to KFSH for the voucher. The voucher purchaser should consult with his or her tax advisor concerning the tax treatment of payment of tuition using the voucher.